Thursday, 16 September 2010

The idea is this ...

So i'm writing my first blog for my music magazine coursework project. Over a period of time , I will be uploading how I have been building up ideas for it. I like many genres of music , however particular favourites are bands such as Lostprophets , You Me At Six , 30 Seconds To Mars , The Script and Biffy Clyro. The most likely choice of magazine for me to study is one like kerrang or Q which are likely to feature bands like them. Kerrang magazine targets individuals who like rock and heavy metals type genres , this particular magazine is stereotyped as being a 'goth' or an 'emo' magazine , however it now targets all audiences , which in turn would increase magazine ratings being open to a wider range of people.

http://www.kerrang.com/
http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk/

http://www.qthemusic.com/

http://www.rollingstone.com/

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any web-links to those music magazine websites?

    ReplyDelete